Kalliope is the interconnection platform built to optimize communication processes and simplify Workforce engagement.
All the smart working control panel services you need at your fingertips with a rich array of telephone functions and client and control add-on modules.
Tailored solutions designed to bring technology and users together and facilitate easy UC (Unified Communications) adoption for businesses of all sizes (installers, software developers, system integrators, Telco operators) and end-users.
• Range of both physical and VM switchboards
• State-of-the-art technical features and maximum simplicity
• Designed for SMEs, it’s also a scalable solution suitable for large companies and the Public Sector.
• All of Kalliope’s features on a Public Cloud, wherever you want
• No physical switchboard installation needed, just a completely secure, ready-to-use solution
• All you have to do is install and configure the phones and switchboard functions, simple!
• The Carrier Class platform to deliver Virtual PBX as a service
• Comprehensive and multitenant solution without sacrificing the quality of service, optimizing the necessary hardware resources
A Nexus ready, modular, full-featured, third-party software integrable platform enabling your telephone system to become part of the entire workflow.
Enjoy the backing of our team of specialists to identify tailor-made solutions.
Dedicated offers for both OPEX and CAPEX.
A software integration tool developed to collect, correlate, and process data to optimize your business processes and aim for true digital transformation .
Kalliope Nexus standard and tailored modules provide reporting solutions and data management to operate in a true data-driven context.
Sign up for our Kalliope system integrator and service provider certification courses.
Discover the benefits: dedicated discounts and technical/commercial support for your end-user proposals.
Kalliope offers a robust and reliable service thanks to our partnerships with leading VoIP manufacturers and is compatible with all standard SIP products as we don’t produce proprietary solutions.
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date.